This is work in progress (WIP) that may be finished at some point but you may like to see what happens when things do not go totally to plan.
This was the queen from 300 which I have a figure for together with a figure I have of a tiger. It didnt turn out too bad but I find it hard giving proper details to the models. The background might be useful for something else so you may see that soon.
I was struggling with what to do with the background here and it just didn't work out. If I can think of something better I may come back to it or just move the girl into something entirely different.
This was done using a reference generated using a 3D program. It was going okay but I got bored.
This was meant to be catwoman but I found making up the suite entirely from guessing was not easy. A better background and it wouldn't be too bad though.
Those statues took ages to draw and were not fun at all. The whole painting didn't really work out too well so I think I may just move the statues into the background of something else I paint.